Finding Softer Skin #onRobson
Mother Nature may not be kind to our skin but with the winter weather in effect, it has us wishing we listened to our actual mothers about taking care of our skin! Cue cracked skin, fine lines, dryness and our facial skin isn’t profiting from the blustery winds and cold temperatures.
Be forewarned, if the word “moist” makes your cringe, continue to read with caution.
The best step to treating winter skin is by moisturizing. Moisturizer can help prevent and treat dry skin. It can protect sensitive skin, improve skin tone and texture, and mask imperfections. As moisturizers hold water in the outermost layer of skin, they also act as a temporary barrier for your skin.
We’re helping you stand up to Mother Nature’s skin effects with a roundup of moisturizers you can find #onRobson!
1. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream from Sephora.
2. Shea Butter Ultra Rich Comforting Cream from L’Occitane
3. Nutragenics™ Smoothing Day & Night Creams from The Body Shop
4. Absolute White Day Cream Skin care La Colline from Shifeon
5. Ultra Facial Cream from Kiehl’s
Go back to Blog Page