Vancouver Dining: Friendsgiving #onRobson
In celebration of the upcoming holiday, Robson Street hosted its 3rd Annual Friendsgiving #onRobson event to celebrate the season with an intimate gathering of friends, old and new. A beautiful modern cornucopia tablescape was designed by Blossom and Vine Floral Co & Green Leaf Floral Designs, using fall blooms and festive fruits, as well as modern furniture and decor from CB2 on Robson Street, which was the perfect venue for the evening.
A traditional Thanksgiving feast was catered by Abode Restaurant of Blue Horizon Hotel, complete with a perfectly roasted turkey and all the fixings, including carbs, carbs, and more carbs. Of course, we made sure to keep room for dessert, a velvety and creamy pumpkin pie, with hints of nutmeg and ginger on a graham crust and topped with chantilly cream, from Earls on Robson.
This lovely meal was a great way for us to all come together and be present with one another, igniting meaningful conversations and connections, leaving our hearts and bellies full.
Thank you to all the wonderful businesses that contributed to another successful Friendsgiving #onRobson: Abode Restaurant, Backyard Wines, CB2, Earls Robson, Kiehl’s, Laurence and Chico Cafe, and Rocky Mountain Chocolate.
Abode – 1225 Robson Street
- Mixed Green Salad with Granny Smith apple, sundried cranberries, walnuts and Stilton blue cheese. Accompanied by apple mustard vinaigrette $8
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with a hint of coconut curry spice $7
- Fresh Fraser Valley Roast Turkey Maple glazed butternut squash, Roasted Brussel sprouts, Kennebec Mashed Potatoes with Parsnip Puree, Homemade Gravy and Stuffing with Chef’s Own Cranberry Sauce $24
- Pumpkin Pie with fresh whipped cream $7
Menu available Sunday, Oct. 7th for dinner and Monday, Oct. 8th for lunch and dinner.
Joe Fortes – 777 Thurlow Street
Thanksgiving Menu ($46.95):
- Appetizer: Squash Bisque
- Entree: Roast Turkey
- Dessert: Pumpkin Pie
Menu available Monday, October 8th for lunch and dinner. Reservations are required – reserve a table before it’s too late!
Earls – 1189 Robson Street
- Gather your friends together and celebrate Friendsgiving with individual turkey dinners at Earls on Robson! Book your dinner reservations on earls.ca or call 604-669-0020.
- Whole Pumpkin Pies also available for $28 and must be ordered 24 hours in advance
Go back to Blog Page